Tuesday 19 October 2010

Ok so seeming as i went for ages without posting anything I have decided that I will be better :D
Anyway, this week has been FREEZING so far!! I am writing this cuddled up in my abercrombie hoodie with a mug of hot chocolate :D I have also brought waaaay too many scarves, a new coat and a hat recently. Man I love winter!! You can wear sooo many clothes and its just lovely :D I am on the hunt for some leather tan boots, but they dont seem to exist unless you want a plastic pair from crappy new look with a high heel. Which I dont. Im not having much luck with shoes this winter! I have had to have the brogues that I wear for school re soled- because they were rubbishy £28 ones from river island..
Ok I talk about shoes and clothes way to much :D soo... I have definatley failed my history and art gcse's. In art my deadline is on thursday and I still have about 10 prep sheets to do, and I havent finished my final piece. And in history we had 2 hours to write an essay answer, and we had a 1000 word limit. And I think i wrote at least 3000 words. I am definatley loosing marks for that..... :S
Ok I think my feet are falling off im definatley going to have to get some socks soon....
OOOOH i almost forgot something almost exciting happened at school yesterday. Almost... Well in the science block, there was a fridge in the staff room that was leaking ammonia. So we had all the fire crews there and they were wearing gas tight suits and the building was evacuated.... I genuinely though we were gonna get sent home. But no- because nothing exciting ever happens. They just took the fridge out. How freaking boring is that?!  Ohhh I just realised that I have been spelling definitely wrong for this whole thing :L:L
Ok so I will write again soon :)
Love Holly -xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment