Sunday 17 October 2010

Oops!

Sooo sorry I haven't updated for AGES!! I have been soooo busy with my freaking art coursework :( I hate art. Why the hell did I take it.
Anywayyy this is my first post as being oficially 16 :) for my birthday I got my beautiful canon 500D dslr camera :) I am absolutely in love with it- its honestly probably the best thing I own (well apart from my macbook (; )
And from my mum (because my dad brought me the camera) I got my pandora bracelet with some cute little charms :') I'm gonna include a picture of it on my next post because I am emailing this in from my phone, and the camera is shit :D
I got some other stuff from my parents as well- a vera Wang picture frame, and some books (and some other stuff which I can't remember)
And finally from my nan- I got a 22" hd tv :) (and other stuff but that was the main thing from her) I love it and the picture is AWESOME!! :D
Hmmm well looking back over what I got it was a pretty cool birthday... :)

Oh and I almost forgot! Those beautiful brouges from topshop that I am so in love with and included a picture in an earlier post... Well, topshop have decided to stop selling them. :'( as soon as I have enough birthday money to buy them- and they only have a size 7 left in stock! :'( I'm actually heart broken. Now if I want a pair of brown brouges I'm gonna have to buy a crappy plastic pair from new look or river island due to the lack of freaking nice non chavvy shops in colchester.....

Well that's it for now- I promise I won't leave it this long to post again!
Love Holly x

Ps 69 sleeps till christmas!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment