Thursday 26 August 2010

Me again :D

Ok so I reallly should be writing my english essay, or reading 'to kill a mockingbird' for my english class, but I really can't be bothered. Besides, I've still got a week left of summer! I can do it then :) 
First of all, I am going to tell you a little bit (which will probably turn in to more than you ever wanted to know- because I don't know when to shut up) about myself :) My birthday is on the 6th of october, my favourite colour is pink, I love fashion and photography, I couldn't live without my best friends and I still can't decide what I want to be when I'm older. I just know I don't want to have to go to uni and I want to make a lot of money :) I love having random text and msn conversations, I hate it when people say "fair do's"and I hate chavs and people that don't pronounce T's in words like 'water' and 'better'. It drives me insane! I love Jack Wills clothes, and spend wayyy too much money in there! I want a miniature pig because they are unbelievably adorable, and a Chihuahua :) 
I am still only 8 years old in my mind, and I love Hello Kitty and Pingu :) And I love american people. And I use the word love too much. 
I live with my mum and dad in a nice sized house :) I have a baby pet tortoise, a cat and a guinea pig.  Which I suck at remembering to feed, so my mum has to do it :P And the picture is of my tortoise on his birthday with his birthday crown. How awesome am I at making things? :L 
I love my talks with my best friend about the awesomeness of Taylor Latuner's 6 pack, and my talks with my other friend about the religion we made up :D And I hate running. Holly doesn't run. Anywhere. Ever. 
And I love you for sitting there and reading all of this!! :) 
So thats me! Now that you know me, I hope you will follow my blog! 
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment